- Lou has a MA in Professional Counseling from Liberty University.
- Lou has 30 Credits Post Graduate Course Work in Psychopharmacology, ADHD Treatments, Addictive Behaviors, Pedagogy, and Neuropsychology.
- Lou has a MA in Pastoral Counseling.
- Lou has 14 years experience as a therapist working with families, individuals, adolescents, and providing technology based therapeutic solutions.
- Lou has extensive experience treating a wide variety of disorders and situations including but not limited to:
- Marriage and Relationship Issues
- Depression and Mood Disorders
- Victims of Physical, Emotional, and Sexual Abuse
- Anxiety and Panic Disorders
- Lou treats Couples, Individuals, Adolescents, and Children Ages 12 and up
- Lou Leads our staff in Cumming Ga
Lou is a member of the LPCA of Georgia.
Along with the above education, Lou has training in:
- Play Therapy
- Schema Therapy
- Professional Ethics
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
Find out more about Lou at LifeCareCounseling.net